Rapidly Resolve Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
Integrated Mechanical Care (IMC) offers clinical services and other musculoskeletal solutions that help orthopedic patients recover from musculoskeletal challenges rapidly, with minimal discomfort, and with lasting results.
The Company’s advanced musculoskeletal specialists are outcomes-accountable™ and use evidence-based diagnostic, therapeutic, and health-coaching methods. These methods match each patient’s unique clinical profile, psychosocial needs, and work-life status.
With IMC, MSD sufferers get the heartwarming, efficient, and effective care they deserve—treatments based on reliable clinical assessments, from competent and compassionate clinicians.
Patients who need conservative care get conservative care. Patients who need more aggressive interventions get those. And nobody gets the runaround.
Rely on a Proven MSD-Solution Provider
Over the years, IMC has built a remarkable track record among those suffering from musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs):
- Surgical rates drop from ≥ 13% to ≤ 7%.
- Physical therapy visits drop from ≥ 14 per referral to < 6.
- Advanced imaging drops from ≥ 25% of cases to < 10%.
- Pain injections drop from ≥ 10% of cases to < 3%.
- Patient satisfaction increases to > 97%.
By eliminating unnecessary clinical encounters, IMC is able to give patients back their lives—and help a broad range of health industry stakeholders dramatically improve the economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes of orthopedic health insurance benefits.
Self-insured employers (SIEs) are a case in point. As their Group Health, Workers’ Compensation, and Disability costs drop, human-capital ROI improves.
IMC’s Fortune 500 and S&P 600 clients report cost savings of more than 25%—and measurable improvements in employee retention, attendance, productive capacity, productivity, and earnings contributions.
Tap Into IMC’s Outcomes-Accountable™ Suite of Orthopedic Services
IMC’s highest demand solutions include:
- Population Health Optimization Briefings that help leaders in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors better understand the clinical and socioeconomic challenges created by musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
- Orthopedic Claims Data Cleansing and Clean Data Analytics that help clinical practitioners, healthcare provider organizations, healthcare purchasers, third-party administrators (TPAs), third-party payers (TPPs), and community leaders better understand community practice patterns and the cost of over- and under-utilization in orthopedic realms.
- Evidence-Based Plan Design and Analytical Reporting to better manage care delivery and the return-on-investment (ROI) associated with MSD-related Group Health, Workers’ Compensation, and Disability Programs.
- Guidelines for Value-Based Musculoskeletal Care and Value-Based Orthopedic Medicine that help outcomes-minded health industry participants align around patient-reported outcomes and other meaningful performance measures.
- Outcomes-Accountable™ MSD Programs that educate stakeholders about MSDs, align incentives, and generate Accountable Beneficiaries, Accountable Practitioners, Accountable Enterprises, and Accountable Communities.
- Health Economics, Outcomes Research, and Comparative-Effectiveness Research studies that advance clinical thinking and practice.
- Biometric Screenings, Triage Programs, and Outcomes-Accountable™ Clinics that include modules for preventive strategies, diagnostics, and treatment.