Integrated Mechanical Care (IMC) is best known for its work helping self-insured employers, accountable care organizations (ACOs), and home- and community-based service (HCBS) Providers improve outcomes associated with a leading healthcare spend: musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). The Company builds and manages outcomes-accountable™ orthopedic clinics that deliver world-class musculoskeletal triage, self-care, and health care solutions. It also offers Big Data analysis capabilities and other solutions essential to population health optimization for subpopulations disproportionately afflicted with musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and related comorbidities (including obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, anxiety, and depression).
IMC welcomes cover letters, resumes/CVs, and applications from exceptionally bright, passionate, and effective individuals who share a commitment to reducing the societal burden of MSDs and enhancing patient wellbeing, productive capacity, and socioeconomic contributions.
We are particularly interested in individuals with expertise in:
- McKenzie® Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT)
- Outcomes research, using validated instruments from well-regarded sources including:
PCORI, Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
PROQOLID, Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
e-Source, Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Conceptual, predictive and evidence-based models (e.g., useful in anticipating the effects of the Company’s programs on individuals, organizations, and communities)
- Research, education, and consulting services focused on forecasting, problem solving, and performance engineering, using analytical tools, decision-support tools, econometric modeling tools, simulation tools, and more
- Analytics and predictive modeling to quantify MSD recovery benefits for patients, e.g., around clinical metrics (e.g., nerve function), emotional wellbeing, cognitive function, physical performance, activities of daily living (ADLs), quality of life, job performance, socioeconomic status, and more
- Analytics and predictive modeling to quantify MSD-recovery benefits for organizations, e.g., around health care episodes, encounters, and costs; workers’ compensation case volume, duration, and costs; disability case volume, duration, and costs; turnover; absenteeism: presenteeism; productive capacity; job performance; workforce continuity; job satisfaction; professional development and promotability; and other human-capital performance indicators
- Analytics and predictive modeling to quantify MSD recovery benefits for communities, e.g., around quality of community life, constituent satisfaction, employment, unemployment, under employment, socioeconomic stratification, and socioeconomic development
- Data visualization
Nonetheless, we welcome individuals with other backgrounds relevant to our mission and the needs of our constituents and community.