Integrated Mechanical Care (IMC) delivers lower cost and higher quality musculoskeletal care to individuals suffering from musculoskeletal disorders, resulting in greater speed to recovery for patients, lower benefit costs for self-insured employers, and a measurable socioeconomic lift in communities served.
The Company’s outcomes-accountable™ musculoskeletal care and related orthopedic solutions:
- Reduce the cost of MSDs, short-term, and long-term;
- Reduce the duration of MSDs;
- Reduce the incidence and prevalence of MSDs;
- Reduce the MSD and comorbidity PMPM costs;
- Mitigate cost escalation in PMPM, overall;
- Slow growth in Group Health, Workers’ Comp, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability costs;
- Increase employee satisfaction, retention, and continuity;
- Increase productive capacity, productivity, and earnings contributions;
- Increase corporate performance, corporate growth, and employment statistics; and
- Enhance socioeconomic development across stakeholders.