Integrated Mechanical Care (IMC) provides Educational Services, Population Health Management Programs, and Data and Risk Management Solutions—all designed to reduce the incidence, prevalence, and cost of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
In relation to Educational Services, IMC serves a broad range of health industry stakeholders through customized, MSD-focused briefings and training delivered in classroom settings, via online learning management systems (LMSs), and/or through transmedia channels.
The Company’s primary educational services include:
- patient engagement and health coaching (e.g., on self-care methods including self-assessment, self-referrals, and self-management),
- clinician credentialing and hands-on support (e.g., in outcomes-accountable™ musculoskeletal condition management), and
- leadership education and consulting (e.g., on MSD population health optimization).
In relation to Population Health Management Programs, IMC provides:
- self-care programs (e.g., guidelines and tools for self-assessment, self-referral, and self-management),
- healthcare programs (e.g., onsite clinical assessments and treatments), and
- community care programs (e.g., community-wide prevention and wellness initiatives).
In relation to Data and Risk Management Solutions, IMC provides:
- patient-reported outcome management systems,
- practitioner and enterprise performance optimization systems, and
- community and MSD population health informatics systems.
All of IMC’s services, programs, and solutions have one thing in common: they’re focused on helping individuals prevent or rapidly resolve painful and debilitating MSDs with unprecedented ease and speed.